- Finish today's 5 minute math frenzy.
- We have focused on two multiplication strategies so far: "flip it freebies" and "double this / double that". Explain these two strategies to an adult at home. Be sure you use examples!
Tonight's Language homework:
Today we read a persuasive article called "Homework is Excellent". Tell an adult at home:
- what were the three reasons the author used to try and prove their argument?
- which reason did you find the most persuasive (even if you really were not convinced!)
Tomorrow, we are going to read a new persuasive article called "Three-day Weekends for Students Under 12". Get yourself ready to read by predicting:
- who do you think the author of the article will be?
- who do you think their target audience is?
- what reasons do you think they will use to try and persuade us to agree with them?
You can use the comment feature to post and share your thoughts with your classmates!