1. We have been writing some poetry in class. We've focused on 3 different styles so far: Cinquain, Haiku and Alphabet. Ask your child which style is their favourite so far! Tomorrow we will be exploring the Diamante! Not sure what a Diamante is? There is a video to help get you started below!
2. We have a second field trip! We are heading to the Canadian Museum of Nature on Oct. 23rd for some Rocks and Minerals workshops. Information and permission forms went home today. Yes- we need parent volunteers!
3. No new Studyladder this week! However, I have reposted all the pods we've done to date. This week is a catch up week where students can finish up any activities they may have missed.
4. Friday we are having our annual Terry Fox run! Wear your crazy sox for Fox and bring a "Twoonie for Terry"!
5. Still marking patterning tests... stay tuned.
6. Finally, our next math unit is.... Place Value! Watch the video to review the basics and get a sneak peak at tomorrow's math today!
| || |